Mazcare is your one-stop-shop for all things Mazda. We specialize in Mazda automotive service and repair and this includes pre-purchase inspections. Don’t buy a used Mazda without a complete inspection first. Our trained staff knows exactly what to look for to make certain you don’t end up with a lemon, even if the dealer guarantees it. You cannot rely on visual inspections and car history reports alone, even if you know your way around an automobile. Neither of these things tells the whole story.
Pre-Purchase Inspection Checklist
Used cars, even low-mileage ones, come with one caveat: someone else drove it and took care of it. In some cases, the vehicle may have seen several owners before you came across it in your used car search. This is why pre-purchase inspections are so important. You simply do not know what the vehicle went through prior to your purchase because it wasn’t backed off the delivery truck and onto the dealer’s lot only before you bought it. Our pre-purchase inspection checklist includes
- Checking every vehicle system to make sure it’s functional and all parts are new or close to new
- Checking all vehicle components and accessories to make sure they work as intended
- Inspecting the wheels, including the tires, for balance, alignment, and tread wear
- Inspecting the vehicle’s suspension to ensure all parts are new or almost new
- Inspecting the vehicle’s undercarriage for rust, holes, or damage
- Inspecting the vehicle’s frame and body to detect previous unreported accident, fire, or flood damage and for rust
- Full engine inspection, including the engine block, all belts, fluids, hoses, filters, and engine parts
- Testing all seals, hoses, system parts, and connections to ensure there are no fluid leaks
- Vehicle diagnostic tests to make certain there aren’t any error codes returned
- Testing the electrical system for voltage or fuse issues, including the alternator and battery
As you can see, we check absolutely everything to make sure you get your money’s worth out of the used Mazda you wish to buy. We can also service and repair your used Mazda once you buy it.
What Difference Does it Make?
You might think a used-car inspection is going overboard, especially if you trust the dealer or previous owner. We believe your peace of mind is worth more than the guarantees you’ll get from the dealer or owner. We believe the Mazda that will be new-to-you should be reliable and run as if it were brand new. A pre-purchase inspection will show you problems that should be fixed before you buy the car.
Call Mazcare in Marrieta, GA, at 770-691-2089 to schedule your pre-purchase inspection. We’ll make certain your used Mazda doesn’t come with unexpected problems or damage.